عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Many of the behaviors and actions of managers and employees, by moral values. Due to lack of work ethic and responsibility in the management of organizations, societies like Iran could create problems for large organizations..Social responsibility is examined in this paper, using eight experts explain the factors of social responsibility in the oil and gas companies were identified. Then, using interpretive structural modeling techniques of the five levels, was SthBndy.
10. Hess, D. (2006). Reguulation corporate social performance- a new look at social accounting, auditing and reporting. Business Ethics Quarterly, 11(2): 307-330.
11. Hopkins W. E., (2001). Diversity and organizational applreformance, Routledge, Ny.
12. Mandal, A. & Deshmukh, S. (1994). Vendor selection using interpretive structural modeling (ISM). International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 14(6):52-59.
13. Norman, W. & MacDonald, C. (2009). Getting to the bottom of triple bottom- line. Business Ethics Quarterly March, 1(1): 1-19.
14. O’Dwyer, B. (2009). Stakeholder democracy- challenges and contributions from social accounting. Business Ethics: A European Review, 14(1): 28-41.
15. Poesche (2002). Agile Manufacturing Straegy & Business Ethics. Journal of Business Ethics, 38(4): 307- 326.
16. Richmond, B. J., et al. (2008). Social Accounting for Nonprofits-Two Models. Nonprofit Management & Leadership, 13(4): 308-324.
17. Wood, D. J. (2009). Corporate Social Performance Revisited. Academy of Management Review, 16(4):691- 718.
18. Rus, C. L. & Chiric, S. (2014),RusLearning organization and social responsibility in Romanian higher education institutions, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 142 (2014) 146 – 153
19. Silva. P. & Yarlagadda, P.K.D.V. (2014) Complete and competent engineers: A coaching model to developing holistic graduates, Proceedings of 5th World Congress on Educational Sciences, Feb 5th-8th 2013, Rome, Italy.
20. Jenkins, H. (2014). A ‘business opportunity’model of corporate social responsibility for small and medium sized enterprises. Business Ethics: A European Review, 18(1): 21-36.